Kentucky State Fair Announces Additional Acts Performing in the Texas Roadhouse Concert Series
The Kentucky State Fair announced the six more acts taking the stage at the Texas Roadhouse Concert Series. This announcement adds popular country, oldies and rock performances to this year’s lineup. Concerts are included with fair admission and began at 8 p.m. with the exception of the Sunday, August 28 concert which begins at 6 p.m. All performances are taking place adjacent to the Broadbent Arena and Kentucky Kingdom. More acts will be announced throughout the summer.
- August 18 at 8 p.m. – Russell Dickerson with special guest Tyler Booth
- August 20 at 8 p.m. – Black Stone Cherry with special guest Ayron Jones
- August 23 at 8 p.m. – Happy Together Tour
Announced Previously on May 25th
- August 21 at 8 p.m. – Oak Ridge Boys with special guest Lorrie Morgan
- August 26 at 8 p.m. – Trace Adkins with special guest Brassfield
- August 27 at 8 p.m. – Niko Moon with special guest Alex Miller
Early bird tickets are available through Aug. 5 at $8 per person and includes parking. Admission at the gate is $10 per person and $10 parking per vehicle.
Kentucky State Fair admission is now available online via Ticketmaster.
Posted in: News