Now Hiring for the Kentucky State Fair
The Kentucky State Fair is now hiring for the annual summertime festival. Offering competitive wages for all positions including admission gates, traffic control, guest services, operations/maintenance, grounds/outdoor cleanup, and housekeeping. Indoor and outdoor work is available; shifts include morning, day, evening and overnight. All roles are eligible for overtime pay.
Job applicants must be at least 18 years old and provide proper identification to verify work eligibility, such as photo ID and a Social Security Card.
- Apply directly on our website here.
- Contact different departments via phone.
- Indoor/Outdoor setup and cleanup: (502) 367-5230
- Traffic Control: (502) 367-5360
- Access Control: (502) 367-5380
- Venue Services: (502) 367-5022
- Call the Employment Office at (502) 367-5230 with questions or for more information.
Hiring now through August 29, 2021.
The 2021 Kentucky State Fair is Aug. 19-29 at the Kentucky Exposition Center.
For more information, visit www.kystatefair.org. Find the Fair on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.