Sponsor and Advertise
Grab their attention at the Horse Shows, at the product exhibits, at the talent competitions and opportunities abound. Get your message out there where happy and fun-filled fairgoers are ready and willing to receive your message. The Fair is good business! We are the ideal platform to promote your business/organization to nearly 600,000 thousand potential customers in only 11 days. In its more than 100-year history, the Fair features exhibit booths, food vendors, touring entertainment acts, educational exhibits, carnival midway and buildings filled with prize-winning animals. More than 400 free musical performances, the World’s Championship Horse Show, and the Texas Roadhouse Concert Series is also a part of the state’s largest summertime celebration.
Reach Millions of Current and Potential Customers
— On-site branding and exposure at the Fair’s highly visible and popular attractions.
— Face-to-Face interaction and activation of your product or service.
Sponsorship packages are carefully designed in cooperation with your company to enhance and strengthen your corporate image, while increasing market share and the public's awareness for your products and services. Benefits may include:
— Corporate name and/or logo identification in 200,000 Kentucky State Fair Brochures.
— Corporate name and/or logo identification in 230,000 Visitor’s Guides.
— Presence on Kentucky State Fair website with the ability to link to sponsor website.
— Inclusion in press releases and public address announcements.
— Business to business networking opportunity between sponsors.
— Sponsor signage in the immediate event area.
— Gate admissions for working staff.
— VIP parking and hospitality privileges.
• Unlimited opportunities to advertise on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC), Freedom Hall, Broadbent Arena, and the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC), including official partner status
• Kentucky Exposition Center Roofs
• Located adjacent to the Louisville International Airport (SDF), the Kentucky Exposition Center’s roofs are viewed by 3.4 million passengers who travel by air in 149,000 air carrier operations, including 10,000 private jets, annually.
• Kentucky Exposition Center Out Buildings
• Kentucky Exposition Center’s out buildings are located adjacent to Interstate 65 and are seen by 500,000 vehicles weekly. Buildings include barns, covered arena, maintenance and storage buildings.
• Title, presenting and other event sponsorships of Kentucky State Fair, National Farm Machinery Show, Championship Tractor Pull, North American International Livestock Exposition (NAILE)
• Interior Venue Signage
• Sporting Events and Entertainment
• All meeting rooms
• Exhibit Halls
• Special architectural features
• Interior wayfinding or digital displays
• Video Walls
• Energy management
• Business Services
• Other opportunities as proposed
Pursuant to 45A.097 the Kentucky State Fair Board hereby announces the availability of unlimited sponsorship opportunities to advertise on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center during the 2018 Kentucky State fair.
Partnering with the Kentucky State Fair signals your commitment to all the best that the Bluegrass State has to offer.
As a sponsor, you will be included in various printed promotional materials that are circulated to millions of people across the Commonwealth prior to the Fair’s opening day. Add in the extended media coverage you and the Kentucky State Fair will receive from various outlets throughout the 11-day event and hundreds of thousands of unique visitors to the Fair’s Web and social networking sites, and you are looking at the best deal around.
Interested parties are encouraged to reply with a written proposal that addresses the two factors listed below. Proposals shall be received by 7/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, E.D.T. Advertising shall be mutually agreed upon between the responder and the Kentucky State Fair Board.
Potential sponsors and opportunities will be evaluated to determine the “best value” for the Commonwealth of Kentucky as described in KRS 45A.070(3) as follows: 1) Financial value to the Kentucky State Fair Board. Financial value may be monetary, trade or in-kind; and 2) Enhancement of the Kentucky State Fair experience.
An entity that has a business or regulatory relationship with the Kentucky State Fair Board, or who may be lobbying or attempting to influence matters of that agency, may be considered for a sponsorship opportunity only if there is a clear benefit to the Commonwealth, or the sponsorship promotes economic development or tourism in the Commonwealth. An award of sponsorship shall not constitute of an official endorsement of a particular company by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.