Kentucky State Fair Launches New Mobile App
Buy tickets, see “what’s hot”, check concert line-ups, hit “Tastes of the Fair” and more.
The Kentucky State Fair announces the release of its new mobile app, now available free on both Google Play and the App Store.
The app is designed so that fairgoers can make the most of their experience. From saving money by purchasing advance tickets, to discovering “Tastes of the Fair” favorites, to reminiscing over Fair photos with fun filters, visitors appreciate the app’s benefits before, during and after the Kentucky State Fair.
Highlighted features include:
- Tastes of the Fair: find those once-a-year Fair food favorites
- What’s Hot: see what’s “trending” at the Fair
- My Schedule: create daily schedules of “must-see” music and entertainment
- News: get weather, parking and breaking news updates
- Now and Next: see what’s going on now, and later
- Main Stage: order tickets for I Love the 90s Tour, Alabama and Southern Uprising Tour
- Fun Photo Filters: use filters to create unique Fair photos
- Find Your Fun: check out which entertainers are on stage and what animals are in the stalls
Click here to download our new mobile app:
iPhone – App Store
Android – Google Play
The 2017 Kentucky State Fair is Aug. 17-27 at the Kentucky Exposition Center. For more information, visit www.kystatefair.org.
Posted in: News